Тестовик

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Тестовик » Все для Акацуки » Миссии для Акацуки

Миссии для Акацуки

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 108

Все подробности описаны в "Правила миссий"
Шаблон заполнения:
1.Имя
2.Ранг миссии
3.Время миссии.

+1

Саске Учиха
Миссия ранга В
3 дня

Да
Твоя миссия :
Зайти в Коноху и укради бумажку со статистикой..

Хорошо
===>Коноха

Отредактировано Sasuke Uchiha (2011-11-23 19:32:42)

Миссия выполнена!Давнооо я так не бегал.-сказал Саске.

Вот тебе:
3000 рё и 30 опыта

1.Имя: Нагато(Пейн).
2.Ранг миссии: S.
3.Время миссии. 7 дней.

ОК.Ты должен захватить Какаши, Наруто или Неджи.По-настоящему у тебя есть 7 часов на выполнение
P.S. Упрашивать Наруто или Неджи или Какаши ты должен сам

7 часов на миссию ранга S?

да

Хорошо
Коноха=======>

Миссии для Акацуки===>
1.Учиха Изуна
2.B
3.2 дня

разузнай информацию в Конохе.У тебя есть 2 дня.

===>Коноха

Нагато(Пейн) у тебя осталось 5 дней.

У каждого подразделения Министерства внутренних дел по Чувашии свои функции по охране равопорядка. К примеру, отдел «К», руководит которым Александр Смирнов, отслеживает правонарушения в сфере информационных технологий. https://tinyurl.com/k3473fz

Gajisi

Video Mom Son https://yadi.sk/d/ndFUCA_Ydx9mk Pass: incest

Kitaca

Hi there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to give it a look. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Terrific blog and fantastic design.

Fantastic website. Plenty of useful information here. I'm sending it to several pals ans additionally sharing in delicious. And of course, thanks to your effort!

It's nearly impossible to find knowledgeable people on this topic, however, you seem like you know what you're talking about! Thanks

Your style is very unique compared to other folks I've read stuff from. Thanks for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I'll just bookmark this page.

I absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your post's to be just what I'm looking for. Do you offer guest writers to write content for you personally? I wouldn't mind creating a post or elaborating on most of the subjects you write in relation to here. Again, awesome web site!

Hi there friends, how is the whole thing, and what you would like to say about this piece of writing, in my view its really remarkable in favor of me.

Can you tell us more about this? I'd love to find out some additional information.

I got this web page from my buddy who informed me regarding this site and now this time I am visiting this web site and reading very informative articles or reviews here.

Thanks for the good writeup. It actually used to be a leisure account it. Look advanced to more delivered agreeable from you! By the way, how could we keep up a correspondence?

Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all folks you actually recognize what you're talking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally consult with my site =). We can have a hyperlink alternate agreement among us

An interesting discussion is definitely worth comment. I do believe that you need to write more about this issue, it may not be a taboo matter but generally folks don't speak about these subjects. To the next! All the best!!

Keep this going please, great job!

Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your article seem to be running off the screen in Ie. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know. The style and design look great though! Hope you get the problem solved soon. Thanks

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Тестовик » Все для Акацуки » Миссии для Акацуки